Museums of Western Colorado Sponsors
Thanks to following leading companies and organizations for their support to the Museums of Western Colorado.
- Allied Insurance
- Alpine Bank
- Bank of the West
- Bray Real Estate
- Colorado Humanities
- Community Hospital
- Delta Disaster Services of Western Colorado
- Enstrom Toffee & Confectionery
- Family Health West
- FCI Constructors, Inc.
- Grand Junction Lions Club
- Grand Junction Subaru
- Home Loan Insurance
- Metro Brokers/Mesa West Real Estate
- Mountain West Insurance & Financial Services LLC
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
- US Bank
- Whitewater Building Materials
- Wells Fargo Bank
- City of Fruita
- City of Grand Junction
- Grand Junction Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Junction Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Town of Palisade
- Mesa County
- Mesa Valley School District #51
- US Bureau of Land Management, Colorado
- US Bureau of Land Management, Utah
- US Department of Energy
- US Forest Service
- Children Nature Center
- Colorado Canyons Association
- Colorado Humanities
- Colorado Mesa University
- Colorado National Monument Association
- Colorado Tourism Office
- Colorado Welcome Center
- Downtown Grand Junction (DDA)
- Grand Junction Council for the Arts and Culture
- Grand Junction Daily Sentinel
- Grand Junction Economic Development
- Grand Junction Symphony Orchestra
- History Colorado
- Horizon Drive District
- John McConnell Math & Science Center
- High Desert Opera
- Mesa County Libraries
- Western Colorado Botanical Gardens
- Western Colorado Center for the Arts
Local businesses of interest to visitors from out of town:
- Comfort Inn (in Fruita, close to Dinosaur Journey Museum)
We are happy to post your relevant noncommercial community activities. Please contact us here to have your community posting added.
Legends Historical Sculpture Project Book Signing
Saturday, May 6, 2017 | 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
Grand Valley Books, 350 Main Street
The Legends of the Grand Valley Sculpture Project is proud to announce and invites you to attend a book sale and signing of The Legends Behind the Legends of the Grand Valley—A Walking Tour of History. Written and compiled by authors Priscilla Mangnall and Kenneth Johnson
What is the Legends Historical Sculpture Project?
A group of volunteers who all donated to projects spanning over 13 years brought monumental—larger-than-life sculptures and books and movies to our downtown art gallery. They, along with hundreds of donors and patrons and sponsors and partners, have created a Walking Tour of History. Each sculpture is in action, telling a story about the visionaries who came to the Grand Valley and created a unique community.
This history of the Legends project shares details of each sculpture and project year by year.
Authors Priscilla Belle Mangnall and Ken Johnson urge you to devour each delicious page and share the stories of how a casual comment led to such an enduring community legacy.
For more information contact Grand Valley Books at 970-424-5437.