Museums of Western Colorado Membership
Support our educational mission and visit our sites as often as you like at no additional cost!
These great benefits are included with your Museums of Western Colorado membership:
- FREE admission for one year to all Museum sites
- Museum of the West – 462 Ute Avenue in Grand Junction
- Dinosaur Journey Museum – 550 Jurassic Court in Fruita
- Cross Orchards Historic Site – 3073 F Road in Grand Junction (open seasonally)
- Museum Times newsletter, Passport to Adventure Trips/Tours Booklet, Paleontology Expeditions (Dinosaur Digs) Brochure sent directly to you
- 10% Discount in all Museum Gift Shops
- Discounts on select trips, classes, workshops and lectures
- Time Travelers reciprocal membership for discounts at museums throughout the U.S. (Details here.)
- Invitation to MEMBERS ONLY events
- Senior Individual – $25.00
- Student – $25.00
- Senior Couple – $35.00
- Individual – $45.00
- Grandparents – $50.00
- Family – $60.00
- Joint with Eureka! McConnell Science Museum – $110.00
- Corporate – $250.00
The Grand Heritage Society
The Grand Heritage Society is a group of individuals who support the history and heritage of western Colorado with their resources and advocacy. Grand Heritage Society members are ambassadors for the Museums of Western Colorado and are provided special benefits as a result of their support.
To be eligible for Grand Heritage Society and the Enterprise Zone Tax Credit you need only support the Museum with $500.00 or more annually.
Thank you so much for your support!