“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste it, to experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Our Trips and Tours adventures range from great historical tours to great museums to great paleontology sites. Join us!
About Our Trips
- Lodging is based on double occupancy.
- Meals are not included unless otherwise noted in the description.
- Trips paid in full may be registered online. If you wish to make a deposit, please call 970.242.07971, ext. 2212 .
- Some trips have a minimum age requirement. Please call for information.
- Although we do our best to keep prices and dates as listed, they are subject to change. Please call to confirm and check our website and Facebook page for new trips.
- Registration and medical forms are linked with each trip. Your registration will not be completed without your forms on file.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Cancellations prior to the registration deadline date of the trip will be refunded at 80% of the trip cost (total cost, less the 20% non-refundable deposit).
- All cancellations after the registration deadline date of the trip, and all no-shows forfeit full price and no refunds or credits will be issued.
- If the Museum cancels the trip due to weather or any other reason we will do our best to make alternate arrangements, reschedule your trip, or refund your registration in full.
- Your seat is not reserved until full payment (one-day trips) or a 20% deposit (multi-day tours) is made. All trips must be paid in full by the registration deadline.
For more information, please call 970.242.0971, ext. 2212.